Elizabeth has studied many different traditions of yoga and honours them all. Her teachings reflect that and are a blend of her experiences, like the precision of the Iyengar tradition, the flow of a Vinyasa Class and the deep realization of Ancient Kriya.
Since 2000 Elizabeth Mueller been a full time teacher, offering classes, Yoga Seminars and Holidays, on boats and in ancient ruins, in Italy, Turkey and in locations throughout BC. She returns often to India to teach, continuing the Wheel of Yoga.
Experience and Learning
Spirit Yoga is based in the beautiful energy filled village of Harrison Hot Springs in the North east corner of the Fraser Valley. It is known for its healing and therapeutic mineral infused waters from a ancient natural source.
The Mission of Spirit Yoga is to bring peace and balance into the lives of the community and others, helping them achieve health and wellness of mind and body. Offering a wide range of Healing methods all rooted in culture and knowledge that comes from wisdom and learning.
Incorporated into each of Elizabeth's 90 min classes, you will experience the deep and opening breath and the peacefulness which comes from the breath of Pranayama, the quieting rest of the mind and spirit from time spent in meditation.
Upon finishing a Hatha/Kriya class you will be refreshed and revitalized.
Yoga therapy is often conducted one-on-one or in small groups. A session more closely resembles an appointment with a physical therapist or rehabilitation specialist .....
Are you feeling that you are living a healthy and fulfilling life? Do you sleep well? Are you happy and content? Are you afraid of getting sick or think that you already are? Do you spend some of your day feeling stressed?
If you are unsure of any of these questions then these treatments can offer a supportive way to get you back on track.
Reiki - Sound Bath - Sound Massage - Thai-Yoga Massage "Nuad Phaen Boran"
- Apr. 29 2013, 7 pm. - The Sweet Language of Life, The Missing link in nutrition - * Come hear why the National Academy of Sciences, National Institutes of Health, Johns Hopkins & many more prestigious researchers are saying that ...“Glycoscience is the Roadmap for the Future”
- June 14-16 2013 - Free your Voice Workshop Retreat.
- June 21-23 2013 - Solstice Weekend Retreat at Nahatlatch BC
- June 28-30 2013 - Yoga Retreat Weekend
- July 14 2013, 11-12:30 pm. - Sound Healing Workshop - Festival of the Arts Harrison Hot Springs Memorial Hall
- Aug. 9-11 2013 - Free your Voice Workshop Retreat.
Come join us at Spirit Yoga and Wellness, a welcoming place to refresh your Spirit, calm your busy mind and break away.
- A place where you can feel at home while you deepen your awareness.
- Enjoy a Hatha/Kriya yoga class
- Discover the subtle energies therapies, treating and assisting you to recover your vitality, health and wellness
Together as one, man can heal.